Have you been avoiding water filtration on your waterjet? So have we! But no longer... WARDJet has just release our new water recycling system, the WRS-3000.
- Reclaim used water for use in waterjet cutting
- Reclaim up to 99% of your water
- Reuse of water makes it green and saves you money
- Crystal clear water at the lowest cost
- Designed specifically for waterjet cutting
- Don’t throw money down the drain
- Affordable and easy water filtration solution
- No expensive deionization chemicals
- Easy upkeep
- Made in the USA
• No Filter Bags • Deionization Unlikely •
- What is the WRS-3000?
- WARDJet’s approach to water filtration is a 3-phase process. The WRS-3000 is phase 2 in that process, designed specifically to remove suspended solids in the water. A chiller is included for both the cooling and cutting water. If you are currently using tap water to cool your pump, the chiller can eliminate this water requirement.
- Why do I need a WRS-3000?
- With rising water costs and increased regulations regarding water quality that can be sent to drain, a solution is needed to allow for proper disposal or better yet, reuse, of water to avoid extra costs. WARDJet developed the WRS-3000 as an alternative to expensive and time intensive methods of Water Filtration.
- How much of a difference will the WRS-3000 make?
- With the proper configuration, you should expect to reclaim up to 95% of your used water. If cutting with water only, you can expect to reclaim up to 99%.
- How is the WRS-3000 different from other filtration solutions?
- The WRS-3000 focuses on filtering spent cutting water of materials that specifically would harm intensifier pumps used in waterjet cutting. The filtered water leaving the WRS-3000 has a quality better than most tap water, thus increasing pump seal life and the life of your high pressure components.
- Is there much maintenance cost and upkeep involved in the WRS-3000?
- No. Simple guages and lights alert you when there is a need to change filters. These filters are easily available and extremely affordable to replace, especially compared to expensive de-ionization methods.
WRS-3000 vs. Traditional Filtration Click to enlarge
Unit and Equipment Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) 90" x 60" x 84"
- Make-up water requirement – 5/8” garden hose supply(daily usage will vary)
- Electrical requirement – 3 amps at 460/3
- Location of in/out hose fittings and necessary hose diameter – all fittings are
15” or less from the ground on the front panel. There are four 1” hose barb fittings,
six 3/4” hose barb fittings, and one 1/4” air supply.
- Compressed air - 10 cfm at 20 psi